Co-Founder & Financial Planner
Stewardship Financial & Stewardship Planning
602-777-3327 office | fax
If you don’t already know me…
– I was born in Mesa, Arizona…and I’m still proud to call the East Valley my home.
– I attended Arizona Christian University and graduated in 2008 with a B.S. in Business Administration.
– My wife and I were married before our senior year of college. She is a very talented photographer (she actually has a bachelor’s degree in photography), as well as a great mother to our two children.
– In addition to work and family, I’ve been involved in starting a church and am still involved in the worship band.
– My wife and I were foster parents for two years and hope to continue this experience in the future. Arizona in particular has a tremendous need for foster parents—so let me know if you have any questions about how you can be involved!
When I first began to think about starting Stewardship Financial, I was faced with two options. The first was to continue where I was, which meant a steady paycheck and a comfortable, predictable career. Or, I could give these up for the ability to offer my clients the best options when it came to investment management and financial planning. Obviously, I chose the latter, and I hope that through this website you are able to gain insight into what makes Stewardship unique.
From left to right
Ivy, Rilie, Jake, Maccoy