A new year is upon us! By now I’m sure you’ve had at least one conversation on social media, in person, or with yourself around something you want to change in 2019. How can you get better?
How can you grow? What will your New Year’s resolution be? What new goals will you set for yourself?
I want to give you one simple thing you can do in 2019. One thing that all of us, no matter our age or life circumstance, desperately need to do: learn more about money.
As mentioned in this video, finances are often a cause of stress or some sort of entanglement. We believe that money ought to enhance your life, and one of the best way to ensure this result is with knowledge.
2019 needs to be a year where our society becomes better educated about finances. A year where each of us has a much better understanding of an absolutely important piece of our lives.
- No more paycheck to paycheck. Gain control and start by getting educated on budgeting.
- Stop paying too much for basic things like insurance. Gather an understanding of how it works, so you don’t overpay.
- Prevent the stress caused by a low savings account balance. Find quick tips that are easy to implement so you can grow your savings.
- Prepare for the unexpected by learning about life insurance and a will/trust.
- Have certainty about your future and discover the importance of a financial plan and retirement plan.
- Be a confident homeowner by learning the dos and don’ts of home buying.
Being enlightened in these areas will help to make your finances life enhancing.
Here is the good news: learning more about money is easy. The amount of effort it takes to achieve this 2019 goal is minimal. You can do it in three steps:
- Fill out the form below to subscribe to our blog.
- Receive the updated blog in your inbox each week.
- Take five minutes to read the blog and win in 2019.
Our blogs are simple, practical, and relatable. They are written by wise professionals that you can trust. Start 2019 off right by filling out the form below to subscribe to our blog and learn more about money.
P.S. Share this blog! Let’s work together to help our entire community learn more about money.