Stewardship Financial Pricing
Transparent costs acting in your best interest
Investment Management Fee Structure
Our fee is a percentage of the assets we manage. The fee we charge is dependent upon your balance.
$1 – $999,999
(90 basis points)
$1,000,000 – $2,499,999
(85 basis points)
$2,500,000 – $4,999,999
(80 basis points)
$5,000,000 and above
(75 basis points)
How It Works
Let’s say you invest $10,000 with us. The 0.9% fee would be $90. So, we would get paid a total of $90 per year for managing your $10,000 in assets.
How It Is Collected
No need to cut a check manually. It’s automatic. A quarter of our annualized fee is paid to us from your assets at the beginning of each quarter.
We Win Together
If your assets went from $10,000 to $20,000 our annual fee of 0.9% would now equate to $180. If your assets decline, our collected fee declines in kind.
We dont get paid commissions or sell you investments.
Instead we give you sensible advice with your best interest at heart.
We also provide Financial Plans that give you a roadmap to follow. These plans help fill in any gaps and ensure your finances are efficient.
- Are you getting the most out of your workplace benefits?
- Is your net worth organized?
- Do you have a debt reduction strategy?
- Is there a plan for education savings?
- Is your Estate Plan set up correctly?
- Do you have a game plan?
- Could you be limiting the amount you are paying in taxes?
- Are you able to make sense of all the insurances you have or need?
- Do you have proper asset protection?
- Is there a plan in place for large purchases?
- Is your 401(k) on the right path?
- Are you preserving enough wealth?
- Is your business healthy?
- Are your finances on track for future goals or lifestyle changes?